JOIN OUR TEAM - CARPENTER HELPER
Carpenter Helper Job Description:
Responsible for assisting carpenters on job sites with various tasks, including but not limited to the following:
• Gather, load, unload materials for workers to handle on job sites.
• Keep job sites clean and machines serviced.
• Cover surrounding work areas with plastic material to protect them.
• Cut and install insulation.
• Spread adhesives on flooring to prep for tile.
• Build scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
• Cut timber and lumber to specified dimensions.
• Hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
• Drill holes in lumber.
• Caulk, prime, & paint when needed.
• Assist in the layout of foundation, building lines and anchor bolts.
• Set door & window frames .
• Install toilets, faucets, and related hardware.
• Install trim and cabinets.
• Keep jobsites clean and safe.
• Assist with slabs and elevated structures.
• Assist lead carpenters with various framing applications.
• Smooth and sand surfaces using power sanders.